BTA /CTA (m/f/d)
Who are we
As a biotechnology company, we at Insempra don’t just hope for a better future, we actively work for it!
For way too long, companies have relied on chemical production processes, depleting our planet’s limited resources. That’s why we are on a mission to create a world with naturally high-quality products, resulting in a balance between humans and our planet.
On the way to a better world, we are currently accompanied by a team of 30 passionate scientists, entrepreneurs and visionaries with rebel hearts – but we are still missing one important person: you!
For our office directly at the IZB Campus in Munich/Martinsried we are looking for a Technical Assistant (m/f/d) who is excited about (lab scale) separation processes and wants to make a difference in the world. Does this sound like your next step?
- You will be part of a dynamic start-up with real added value for the environment and society where your ideas are highly appreciated
- You will take on a meaningful function with access to a fully-equipped lab, cutting edge technology and a lot of room for personal development
- Practical real-world experience and the opportunity to collaborate with a team of experts in strain engineering who are dedicated to supporting you in your research
- You will be part of an international team with an open feedback culture, flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and English as a working language
- You will receive an Eden Red (44€/month) employee card
For this position you will perform the following duties:
- Accurately plan, prepare and execute DSP experiments, using our separation processes (<5 L) e.g. cell lysis, distillation, filtration, evaporation, drying
- Analyze and report the findings
- Trouble shoot practical issues
- Support in pilot scale experiments (50-1000L)
- Optimize workflows in the laboratory for enhanced efficiency
- Hold a completed vocational training in BTA/CTA/PTA/UTA or have practical experience as a chemistry/biology laboratory technician
- Exhibit a strong passion for conducting laboratory procedures up to 2L scale and possess a good technical understanding and basic knowledge of biotechnology
- Work independently while thriving in a team environment, bringing reliability to the table
- Proficient in MS Office and scientific documentation, ensuring accuracy and precision
- Not a must but appreciated: Bioreactor experience
Location: Munich/Martinsried (IZB Campus), approx. 30 min. from Munich main train station (HBF)
Scope: 40 hours/week
Start: possible immediately
For better readability, the masculine form is used in this advertisement. Corresponding terms apply in principle to all genders in the sense of equal treatment. We respect the gender diversity and personal identities of all participants.