Team Assistant (m/w/d), full time or part time (50%)
Insempra is a biology-powered company enabling business to make superior products with nature. We combine bioscience and technology to grow matter for new and better products. We are committed to driving the regenerative revolution to manufacture at scale in collaboration with nature. With our precision fermentation technology we use different microbial chassis to produce ingredients that fit specific needs. Various microorganisms such as yeasts and bacteria serve as our biological factories. We tap into the ancient technology that brought us beer and cheese to make superior products for everyday use.
Currently we are focused on functional ingredients & strain engineering; however, we are always actively scouting and onboarding promising technology to solve the socioecological challenges of sustainable sourcing.
– Assistance to the team and the management in administrative matters
– Reception activities
– Coordination for ordering
– Support for shipment of product samples
– Organization of travel management for the team
– Organization of offsites and team events
– Preparation of documents, minutes and presentations
– Administration and maintenance of data and documents
– Support with projects as needed
– Completed vocational training
– Experience in assistance or office management
– Career changers with professional experience also welcome
– Confident handling of MS-Office
– Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
– Hands-On mentality
– Structured, independent, proactive and team-oriented way of working
– High service orientation and strong communication skills
– Very good organizational skills
Join our team.
We look forward to receiving your application.