Working Student Finance and Controlling (m/f/d)
Insempra is a biology-powered company enabling businesses to make superior products with nature. We combine bioscience and technology to grow matter for new and better products.
For too long, businesses have relied on chemical industrialization processes and petrochemicals, depleting our planet’s limited resources. That’s why we are committed to driving the regenerative revolution to manufacture at scale, in collaboration with nature.
Led by a hand-picked team of scientists and entrepreneurs with rebel hearts, Insempra is here to create a new school of thought and collective action. The time to restore the balance between people and the planet is now. We don’t wait for change. We do what needs to be done to grow a better future.
– Start-up corporate culture
– Flexible working hours based on 10 – 15 hours / week
You will gain varied insights into the diverse tasks in the area of finance and controlling of a start-up.
The following tasks are in your area of responsibility:
– Support with the monthly closing and reporting
– Independent collaboration in accounting (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
– Support in the preparation of budget and forecast
– Studies in the field of economics or a comparable field with a focus on finance/accounting/controlling.
– Ideally already have some practical experience, e.g. through internships, etc.
– Experienced in using the MS Office package, especially good Excel skills
– Affinity for numbers and analytical thinking skills
– Good written and spoken English
– Strong communication skills
– Great willingness to learn and take responsibility
– Reliable and solution-oriented way of working
– Interest in working for a longer period of time, preferably more than 6 months